- Preheat the oven to 150°C/gas mark 2 and use the oil to grease a large baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, seeds and almonds. Set aside.
- Lightly beat the egg white with the sweetener and honey until frothy. Add the oats, seeds and nuts mixture and jumble together to ensure all are well coated.
- Spread evenly onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Add the raisins and apricots, mix together well on the tray and bake for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Leave the granola on the baking sheet until it cools.